Elite Interactive Solutions is transforming the Security Guard and Monitoring industries by providing remote guarding services, the security industry’s most exciting and rapidly growing segment. Elite’s 100% fully interactive Remote Guarding services include forensics analysis, design, build, operation, maintenance and monitoring of Elite’s Digital Guarding and Integrated Security Solutions. Our solutions comprise of highly trained security agents remotely located in our Security Operations Command Center. They are experts in managing facility security using customized, client site based Digital Security and Guarding Systems. Elite’s proven, proprietary combination of systems, processes and staffing are generating never before seen levels of loss prevention, and shattering opinions that traditional electronic security, surveillance and guards alone can reduce crime just as well. Established in 2007, Elite is the leader in the Remote Guarding and Monitoring Industry, directing nationwide operations from its state of the art command center in Los Angeles, California. Elite's mission is to enhance the safety, security and bottom line of companies currently facing expensive security costs and loss. Elite's clients come from many industry verticals such as, Multi-Family Housing, Commercial Property Owners and Managers, Logistics Services, Utilities, Shopping Malls, Warehouses, Auto Dealerships, Industrial facilities, High-end Retail locations and beyond.
JOB DESCRIPTION: MANAGER, INSTALLATIONS & PROJECTS
As our Manager of Installations and Projects, you will be responsible for all installation project activity, which involves overseeing projects that deliver physical security systems, initiatives, and programs to our clients. You will be charged with leading cross-functional teams to assess needs, recommend and execute solutions, and to ensure the highest level of effective, quality systems are delivered. This role requires a strong ability to manage both individual and multiple projects and tasks, with shifting priorities to deliver measurable results.
Essential Duties and Functions:
* Oversight of all installation activities to insure engineering designs are effectively implemented, and project activity is maximizing value to Elite by minimizing overall time and cost to cutover to operations from date of client notice to proceed
* Translation and integration of customer needs/requirements into detailed proposals and project plans to meet customer requirements
* Manage multiple projects at the same time, including travel to project sites as needed to ensure quality, on time, on budget installations.
* Plan, secure and oversee in-house and contracted resources, including managing sub-contractors for delivery of approved work scopes and any required change orders
* Manage individual projects, from requirements gathering through commissioning, including scope management, resource organization, task prioritization, scheduling, and achieving quality and security objectives on schedule within budget.
* Coordinate all project resources, including company staff and both labor and equipment vendors, including guiding, training, coaching and mentoring all staff involved in projects.
* Implement, use and manage standard project management practices in the integrated security system industry, including design, engineering, installation, commissioning and technical standards compliance
* Maintain and report accurate and up to date individual project and project portfolio summaries and records for job status, job changes, material flow and other control records.
* Maintain contact with customer and company resources to ensure customer satisfaction on all assigned projects.
* Execute all work in accordance with state and local regulations, general best practices as well as company health and safety policies and procedures.
* Proactively communicate project requirements and needs to project team and wider organization as required to ensure project goals for deliverables, schedule and budgets are met.
* Manage the QA/QC process to ensure project delivers effective security and other project goals, including specific deliverables for all systems, devices, and components.
* Identify, evaluate and recommend technologies and innovative uses to address physical security applications to risk-based needs
* Any other duty as assigned.
The selected candidate for this position must be a dynamic personality, and have demonstrated ability to develop, execute and successfully oversee the company’s installation activities, which include the ability to implement, manage and complete multiple projects using both in-house staff and contracted integration services. Duties include managing overall installation activity, preparing and communicating status and performance of the project portfolio, integrating company resources as needed for smooth start, execution and commissioning of projects into operations. The position will be responsible for developing individual project plans, schedules, and managing day-to-day project activities. A combination of formal education, professional and hands-on experience will allow the selected candidate to successfully oversee and complete detailed projects on time and within budget.
* Minimum 3-5 years of practical industry project management experience with integrated security systems, including low voltage.
* Experience handling security projects for commercial facilities, including 3+ years in supervisory role, with PMP designation an asset.
* Experience working with small to large and complex projects from start up to completion.
* Knowledge of installation, configuration, integration, operation and maintenance of various security systems, including: IP and analog video management systems, CCTV and cameras;
network and Internet connectivity; access control systems and devices, integration with monitoring software and systems.
* Working understanding of startup and commissioning processes.
* Industry certifications a plus.
* True team player, yet able to work independently.
* Excellent verbal and written communicator.
* Proficient in Microsoft Project or similar project management software, as well as MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The winning candidate will receive an excellent compensation package, including competitive salary and a generous benefits package including Medical and 401k, based on experience and qualifications.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. Please submit your cover letter and resume to Louis Hook at email@example.com