VICE PRESIDENT – INSTALLATION & SERVICE
Elite Interactive Solutions is transforming the Security Guard and Monitoring industries by providing remote guarding services, the security industry’s most exciting and rapidly growing segment. Elite’s 100% fully interactive Remote Guarding services include forensics analysis, design, build, operation, maintenance and monitoring of Elite’s Digital Guarding and Integrated Security Solutions. Our solutions comprise of highly trained security agents remotely located in our Security Operations Command Center. They are experts in managing facility security using customized, client site based Digital Security and Guarding Systems. Elite’s proven, proprietary combination of systems, processes and staffing are generating never before seen levels of loss prevention, and shattering opinions that traditional electronic security, surveillance and guards alone can reduce crime just as well. Established in 2007, Elite is the leader in the Remote Guarding and Monitoring Industry, directing nationwide operations from its state of the art command center in Los Angeles, California. Elite's mission is to enhance the safety, security and bottom line of companies currently facing expensive security costs and loss. Elite's clients come from many industry verticals such as, Multi-Family Housing, Commercial Property Owners and Managers, Logistics Services, Utilities, Shopping Malls, Warehouses, Auto Dealerships, Industrial facilities, High-end Retail locations and beyond.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Vice President – Installation & Service
The mission of Elite’s VP Installation and Service is to lead the intersection of operating strategy with installation and service results to ensure that we are executing efficient and value generating growth that is creating equity value and translating to the bottom line. As a highly collaborative and a true business partner with Elite Management, the VP Installation/Service has a deep understanding of company goals & strategies, and works closely with other members of Elite’s Executive Team to drive, manage, track and report installation and service results. The position involves overseeing projects and services that deliver and maintain physical security systems, initiatives, and programs for our clients. The successful candidate will ensure company installation and service functions are effective, efficient, professionally managed and driven for highest levels of customer satisfaction. The position will also act as high value-add business partner responsible for Elite staff and installation and service contractor relationships, both for the needs of today and the demands of tomorrow.
Essential Duties and Functions:
*Provide strategic Installation/Service leadership and overall direction to all aspects of the Service and Installation/Service functions.
* Participates as a member of the Company’s Senior Leadership Team to help the Company Define & achieve its broader Vision & Objectives
* Directs and coordinates Installation/Service planning (budget, forecast, and analysis), including the development, tracking and reporting of effective performance standards and metrics that support overall continuous improvement
* Ensure staffing, equipment, tools and inventory requirements are sufficient to meet installation and service requirements for daily operations and growth.
* Develops and coordinates relationships with Installation/Service vendors and contractors, insuring sufficient relationships for supporting company growth
* Oversee all installation and service activities and transactions to ensure the installations and service functions are providing company clients the highest quality and most cost effective services. Resource coordination involves technical and administrative staff and vendors. Security and other systems include but are not limited to IP and analog cctv systems and cameras, video management systems, video analytics, access control, networking (local, metropolitan and wide area and internet).
* Develops, reports, maintains records and analyzes company's Installation/Service results with respect to project budgeting, driving timely project start dates, minimize project completion schedules, system commissioning, service planning and execution
* Ensures best practices in the identification, development, execution, maintenance and enforcement of all necessary installation and service policies and support systems, including vendor and customer service level agreements, incident and problem management, project and service management support software and tools
* Oversee risk assessments, mitigation plan development, and the implementation of client system infrastructure upgrades, modifications and deployments as deemed necessary to ensure continued high performing systems and services.
* Implement, use and manage standard project and service management practices in the integrated security system industry, including design, engineering, installation, configuration, commissioning, service, maintenance and technical standards compliance
* Works with other team members to understand Installation/Service drivers and insure that the appropriate information is available and analyzed on a timely basis
* Communicates to Internal & External Stakeholders, including company sales and engineering functions, and outside vendors and contractors
* Recruits, trains, supervises, and evaluates staff
* Responsible for any other Installation/Service and/or administrative tasks customary for a VP Installation/Service position as may be assigned
The Candidate must possess leadership skills that allow him/her to demonstrate the following qualities:
* Thinks and acts both strategically and tactically along with executive team
* Demonstrated success in delivering results, overcoming obstacles, and driving change in start-up/high growth businesses
* Strong executive-level communication – establishing Installation/Service vision, aligning vision to broader corporate strategy, establishing objectives/goals/projects that drive that strategy, advocating successfully for resources
* Strong capability to create and manage processes that effectively satisfy cross-functional needs, resource allocation, and contractor relationships in project management and service delivery
* Inspiring employees (both direct reports, and across the organization), providing Installation/Service leadership and information that help align them to corporate strategy, develop and manage their departmental strategies, understand their roles and how they connect to the organization’s broader goals
* Highly ethical; analytical thinker who exercises sound judgment through fact based decision making
* Willing to roll-up the sleeves and get the job done as required
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, is results-driven, assertive and works with a sense of urgency
* Manages and delegates with precision and has a process to create accountability
* 10+ years of experience at managing security system installation and service, with deep knowledge of Installation and Service operations
* Experience in automated environments, participated in the evolution and improvement of those systems and processes, ability to manage and direct change, good business process re-engineering skills, with experience in ISO 9xxx continuous improvement certification helpful
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or a closely related field helpful
* MBA preferred, but not required
* Entrepreneurial experience preferred, but not required
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The winning candidate will receive an excellent compensation package, including competitive salary and a generous benefits package including Medical and 401k, based on experience and qualifications.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. Please submit your cover letter and resume to
Louis Hook at email@example.com